Going to keep it short and sweet. For the Xbox One Update. It will focus on major issues including social features and majorly the Xbox Live Party system. We’ve got possibly 3 new Xbox One Consoles on the way. A Titanfall Edition. An all white 1TB Xbox One (Pictured below) Yes, they used to be Employee Only but apparently not anymore. The Source suggests it will launch next to Sunset Overdrive.
The last Xbox One is rumored to not have a disc drive and have the price point of $400
Tomorrow I’ll post more on what’s been going around, specifically Halo 2 Anniversary. Crackdown and much much more. Stay tuned.
The big N is supposedly hard at work on not one, but two next gen consoles that may work harmoniously to deliver an experience above what it’s predecessors (Wii U, 3DS) have to offer. But is it true? And is your body ready?
Rumors have been circulating around the web like a wild fire and one of those rumors is that the two consoles are titled the “Fusion DS” and “Fusion Terminal” Check out the specs below.
- GPGPU: Custom Radeon HD RX 200 GPU CODENAME LADY (2816 shaders @ 960 MHz, 4.60 TFLOP/s, Fillrates: 60.6 Gpixel/s, 170 Gtexel/s)
- CPU: IBM 64-Bit Custom POWER 8-Based IBM 8-Core Processor CODENAME JUMPMAN (2.2 GHz, Shared 6 MB L4 cache)
- Co-CPU: IBM PowerPC 750-based 1.24 GHz Tri-Core Co-Processor CODENAME HAMMER
- MEMORY: 4 Gigabytes of Unified DDR4 SDRAM CODENAMED KONG, 2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz (12.8 GB/s) On Die CODENAMED BARREL
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless
- Bluetooth v4.0 BLE
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 Coaxial Cable Input
- 1 CableCARD Slot
- 4 Custom Stream-Interface Nodes up to 4 Wii U GamePads
- Versions with Disk Drive play Wii U Optical Disk (4 Layers Maximum), FUSION Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) and Nintendo 3DS Card Slot
- 1 HDMI 2.0 1080p/4K Port
- Dolby TrueHD 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound
- Inductive Charging Surface for up to 4 FUSION DS or IC-Wii Remote Plus Controllers
- Two versions: Disk Slot Version with 60 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage and Diskless Version with 300 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage
- CPU: ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 GPU: Custom Adreno 420-based AMD GPU
- COM MEMORY: 3 GB LPDDR3 (2 GB Games, 1 GB OS)
- 2 130 mm DVGA (960 x 640) Capacitive Touchscreen
- Slide Out Design with Custom Swivel Tilt Hinge
- Upper Screen made of Gorilla Glass, Comes with Magnetic Cover
- Low End Vibration for Gameplay and App Alerts
- 2 Motorized Circle Pads for Haptic Feedback
- Thumbprint Security Scanner with Pulse Sensing Feedback
- 2 1mp Stereoptic Cameras
- Multi-Array Microphone
- A, B, X, Y, D-Pad, L, R, 1, 2 Buttons
- 3 Axis Tuning Fork Gyroscope, 3 Axis Accelerometer, Magnetometer
- NFC Reader
- 3G Chip with GPS Location
- Bluetooth v4.0 BLE Command Node used to Interface with Bluetooth Devices such as Cell Phones, Tablets
- 16 Gigabytes of Internal Flash Storage (Possible Future Unit With 32 Gigabytes)
- Nintendo 3DS Cart Slot
- SDHC “Holographic Enhanced” Card Slot up to 128 Gigabyte Limit
- Mini USB I/O
- 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery
This may be an upgrade from the Wii U, but power isn’t everything Nintendo lacks. First Party Support, online, etc are just a few of many things Nintendo would need to improve. In time at least.
Now, it’s not impossible that the “Fusion” exists considering there is a Domain that was bought from Nintendo over 10 years ago for more or less a tour which was titled. You guessed it
Thing is, the domain was updated a few hours ago. 12:17PM to be exact.
One interesting thing to note is the “Holographic Enhanced” Card Slot. Nintendo does have Holographic Data Storage patented making it the first console to implement the tech. Has to with using light at different angles,blah,blah,faster and more memory. Science.
When more info has surfaced or this rumor is debunked, I’ll be sure to keep you all updated. For now, take this information with a huge grain of salt.
Until then, what do you want to see Nintendo do with the Wii U and 3DS? Any titles you want like Metroid, Star Fox, Earthbound/Mother to be announced in the near future?
Yes, this is a couple days old. But for those who have not been in the loop it’s been all but confirmed that this is the very script from Fallout 4, even if it isn’t directly saying it is. The nods to the series are still there.
The 4th in the series is aimed to be located in Boston.
What say you? have your hopes of the hoaxed TheSurvivor2299 site reignited your hopes of seeing Fallout 4 return? Hopefully we’ll find out next year if that’s the case. Until then. War. War never changes.
Hey, followers. It’s been awhile. Fear not, I’ll be much more active from now on starting with this post!
For those who don’t know, Alien: Isolation was trademarked a few months back and the story is supposed to follow Ellen Ripley’s daughter Amanda Ripley, if you’re a big fan of the Alien series, Sigourney Weaver, etc. You know this is a big deal which could potentially mess up the canon of the series or add to it. The following screenshots have been flying around Twitter with no official source other than some watchdogs. Take a look see.
There’s no current release date for Isolation, nor what systems it will launch on, but it’s a safe bet that it will be a next gen/pc title. Will you venture back into the Alien lore? or did Aliens: Colonial Marines scare you off?
It’s not uncommon for retailers to leak new games. This sort of thing happens all the time. Take my last post about Call of Duty Ghosts for example. But you know this was going to happen sooner or later.
Whether you’ve never played Skyrim, or you sold it and never played the DLC but have been wanting to without coughing up the extra cash here’s your chance. A collection of the game and all its DLC. The release date is supposedly June 7th. And the prices are a bit out there. $54 for console and $44 for PC. By the time it’s announced you’ll be sure to get an exact pricing for the game.